Increasingly technology is coming into play in businesses as companies look to conduct smooth and efficient business operations. With IT penetration and complexity on the rise, it is becoming a challenging task for enterprise IT managers to balance handling a huge volume of support requests while reducing overall operational expenses.
Here’s how IceNet Enterprise Help Desk Services can aid your operations:
- Help setup and operate your IT help desk 24x7. Our highly skilled consultants, mature processes and expertise using a wide-range of tools give you world class support experience at reduced costs.
- A single point of contact for all users of your organization to direct questions and report problems regarding supported software, hardware & networks.
- Help in using multiple medium of service such as real-time voice, email, chat and remote login support to your end users.
- We have the highest percentage of first call resolutions resulting in increased user satisfaction. This reduces need for escalation and also lowers cost per call.
- Provide assistance in notification of trends and situations to allow your organization's IT department to maintain high levels of service to the user community.
||Description of Service
|System / Application Access – Level 1 queries
- IceNet Help Desk Consultants address issues on accessing applications or systems.
- Support software applications such as desktop productivity tools, business applications, web applications and other software.
- Support services such as email and collaboration offerings and perform task such as user account creation, administration and technical support.
- Support hardware devices such as desktop systems, laptops and more. Handle setup, configuration and performance related issues.
- Support mobile users, for instance Blackberry users on issues such as connectivity, latency etc. Support telecom infrastructure such as instrument support, EPABX administration and more.
- Offer call login, call routing, status reports and updates.
|Support off-the-shelf software products.
- Provide problem reporting, diagnosis, and resolution for supported software products such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes Domino etc.)
- Offer configuration assistance and installation setup assistance
|Support Servers & enterprise network.
- Provide for network/hardware related problem reporting, diagnosis, resolution or dispatch.
- Address network problems such as connecting to servers, LAN, WAN, Mobile, Internet, intranet etc.
- Address hardware problems such as web/app/database/collaboration servers.
|Support Enterprise Application
- Provide for software application related problem reporting, diagnosis, resolution or dispatch.
- Handle enterprise applications such as ERP/CRM/SCM/Finance Applications.
- Handle technology issues across software platforms and hardware infrastructure starting from client server until Mainframe.
|Planned escalation / Dispatch
- Escalate problems that are beyond the scope of help desk.
- Dispatch issues that need external intervention. Such as applications managed by third party.